It also specifies the rights that users have over their data. The personal data concerning users of GNM Healthcare sites and services are:
- either those directly provided by the user, which are collected with your consent ;
To protect your personal data, GNM Healthcare has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) whom you can contact if you need to do so at firstname.lastname@example.org or because you want to exercise rights over your data.
You may also exercise any of your rights by sending an email to email@example.com
WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION WE HAVE?
We process the data we collect through a form that you fill out with a checkbox to express your consent to the collection. The personal data we collect is:
- your name ;
- your first name ;
- your speciality and your RPPS number ;
- your professional details ;
- your e-mail address or telephone number.
Only data that is useful to us is collected.
HOW WE OBTAIN THE DATA AND WHY WE PROCESS IT?
We collect your data with your consent in order to provide you with the best online experience and quality service and navigation. In particular, we may collect, hold, use and link your personal data with your consent for the following purposes:
- to provide you with information and to manage your subscription to our newsletter service or any other communication service ;
- to authenticate the identity of persons who contact us electronically or otherwise ;
- to ensure the quality of our services and to better understand and assess the interests and desires of our subscribers and the changes they require ;
- to provide personalized products and tailored communications or to recommend products based on subscribers' needs ;
Whenever you give us your consent, you can withdraw it at any time, free of charge. In this case, we will no longer process your personal data. The withdrawal of your consent will be done in the same way (same media) as it was given to us.
We compile our own pseudonymized statistics on the basis of GNM Healthcare's legitimate interest in improving our Websites, services and/or developing new products and services.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE PERSONAL DATA WE HAVE?
The processing of your data is recorded in our database and is only accessible by GNM Healthcare staff. However, this personal data may be passed on to partners with whom GNM Healthcare has agreements in the context of institutional or advertising support. In such cases, the user is informed at the time of registration of the partner to whom the data is passed on. Where required by law, you will be asked to give your consent for your data to be passed on.
In some cases our statistics may be communicated to our institutional or advertising supporters always with your consent, which you will have provided to us, after information, by expressly accepting the sharing of your data at the time of your registration.
Finally, GNM Healthcare transfers its data to its Google Cloud host, whose servers are located in France.
The processing carried out by GNM Healthcare does not involve automated decision-making or profiling.
No personal data is transferred outside the European Union (EU).
HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION?
In order to comply with the regulations, we only keep your personal data for as long as it is required for processing. At the end of this period, it will be destroyed or anonymized so that it can no longer be used to identify you.
The periods for which we keep your data are as follows:
- Log data is kept for 6 months.
- The data necessary for the production of statistics on the audience and use of online services are kept for 25 months in a format that does not allow people to be identified by their IP address, and include an identifier (relating to the cookie) kept for a maximum period of 6 months unless you object.
- The email address used to subscribe to the newsletter is kept until the person unsubscribes.
YOUR DATA RIGHTS
In accordance with the provisions of the law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to Data Processing, Files and Freedoms modified in 2019, as well as the General Regulation on Data Protection of May 25, 2018, you have certain rights on your data:
- The right of access, rectification and deletion. This means that you can find out whether your data is being processed by GNM Healthcare, obtain information about it and, if necessary, rectify it if it is inaccurate, or even request that it be deleted.
- The right to data portability. It offers you the possibility to recover the data you have voluntarily provided in a machine-readable format.
- The right to object to the use of your data. It allows you to object to your data being processed. Withdrawing your consent will have the same effect as this right of opposition.
- The right to restrict data processing. This is a right that allows you to temporarily "freeze" the processing of your data if you object to your data being processed or if you dispute the accuracy of your data.
- The right to decide what happens to your data after your death. This is a right that allows you to provide instructions on what should happen to your data, enabling GNM Healthcare to carry them out in the event of your death.
COMPLAINT TO THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of the country in which you are located (authority that regulates the protection of personal data) by visiting its website or with the CNIL located in France (supervisory authority of the Data Controller).
OUR SECURITY MEASURES
GNM Healtcare is committed to ensuring appropriate security for your personal data, in particular by strictly controlling access to your data by our teams and our partners.